Please i want to complain that today in golds zayed during my spinning class with instructor mohamed hussein, his wife was in the bike next to me and she was extremely rude to me the whole class and at the end of class she through her towel on me and then she through my towel on the floor. So i left the class to go and talk to someone about this incident she came running after me and caught me from me elbow and told me to meet her out of the gym in a very impolite way of talking so this was the only time were i got out of control and told her are you crazy or what so she told me she will file a case in the police for me insulting her and she was waiting for me out of the gym she wanted to stop my car but the coaches held her. I want to know who to talk to now because this is unacceptable in a place where elite service should be given and elite customers should be enrolled in the the gym as elite members because from what i saw told this is far away from anything elite.

Mervat Medhat

This reviewer shared experience about "wife of an instructor was so rude to me in the his class" and wants this business to "for her to not enter the gym again or refund me my money and i'll go join any other elite gym". The author is overall dissatisfied with Golds Gym International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Golds Gym International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Golds Gym International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golds Gym International?

Comments

may i know what happened in this case