2.6

I had a 1 year membership with Gold's Gym Calgary, it ended after 1 year and then went to a month to month basis.I called to cancel my membership but they want a certified letter and they want to charge me 90 days cancelation fees !!!

My membership was OVER and they still want to charge me...is there any legal ways for me to Call my credit card provider and tell them to refuse any attempt from ABC to get money ??

This person wrote the review because of "try to bill me 3 months past my membership ended" of golds gym membership from Golds Gym International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $210 and wants Golds Gym International to "i wan't them not to charge my credit card for the 3 months they claim. i should be able to cancel my membership (that was already over) without paying 3 months penalty".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and cancellation policies. Author liked the most hours and variety of machines. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Golds Gym International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Golds Gym International?

Comments

Stephanie@abc

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one.We would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken.

We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post.

Please email our member support team at membersupport@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on your account so that we may look into this for you.

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services

empire_corsa
to Stephanie@abc #1104323

Hello Stephanie, i just sent an email , are you the one who will reply ?