Hello Sir this is Mrityunjay Garg I used to work with golds gym Vashi branch which I left in Aug 2016 its already been 4 months my fiance goes there for her workout as she is a memeber, the branch manager of Vashi golds gym Yuvraj says I cannot come to pick her up as per companies policy.which company has such policies where one cannot go and pick her fiance.

All I do is take protein shake for her and pick her up. I left the job due to hostile work environment even then i gave an exit interview with respect and didn't do anything about it. Please help me what can be done as I am not able to understand why cant I be treated as normal person and why the manager has to see me as X employee. i am not able to get contact details or email ID of anyone who can help so i dont know whom to contact.

either give my fiance a refund of her membership or let me know how to proceed further as this is total mental torture and harassment towards a person I believe you will be able to help me and I will not be need to contact anyone else.Regards, Mrityunjay Garg my number is 7021246861

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Golds Gym International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Golds Gym International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Golds Gym International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golds Gym International?

Comments